Wednesday 4 March 2020

A man goes on vacation and leaves his cat with his brother
He's gone for a few days and decides that he misses his furry friend, so he calls his brother up to check on her. His brother answers the phone.

"Hey! I'm just calling to check on how Fluffy's doing without me"

His brother on the other end gets quiet before saying, "I dont know how to tell you this, but yesterday, Fluffy got hit by a car and died"

"Oh my God!" The cat owner yells, "why would you tell me like that?!"

"Like what?"

"Just telling me she died! You ruined my whole vacation. You could have at least eased me into it!"

"..like how?"

"I don't know.. just could have told me she was on the roof or something"

"I'll remember that next time" his brother promises

"It's alright. Just be gentler with the news next time. Anyway, how's mom?"

More silence on the other line before the brother says, "well, she's on the roof"

No comments:

Post a Comment